Monday, January 7, 2008

slacker

I know, it's been almost a whole month since I've posted anything. So, let me just do a month in review.
I played my last soccer game for a while December 15th. We lost. The team we played was so good, and fast too!! But it was a fun game.
We spent Christmas in Texas with my brothers family. We drove down Christmas Eve and came home Christmas day. Leo had to work the next day, and a half day Christmas Eve. Not me!! I love having days off from work. The weekend just isn't enough.
There is more that I want to say, just not yet.

3 comments:

The Fowers said...

bout time!

Anonymous said...

booooo....no bueno

Anonymous said...

Finally! Another message! I look every day for a new blog from you guys....about time!
Is that alllll that happened since you last blogged???
You had Christmas with your mama too! Silly girl!
I love having days off too, maybe one of these days we can be off...love you guys, mama