
I know I know, it's almost been a whole month again. I think now my goal will just be to post something once a month. That way I'm never disappointed!
I had another visit with Dr. Goff this morning. He did another ultrasound. Baby is just over an inch long. I'm measuring at 9 weeks and 6 days. I think the morning sickness is mostly gone. Even though most would say that I never realy had it since I was lucky enough to never throw up. Yea me!
Leo started school again last month. He's going into nursing. We are so happy that he's back in school. He goes on Tuesdays and Thursdays and I don't get to see him until after 7 on those nights. All well, it's for the best.
I had another visit with Dr. Goff this morning. He did another ultrasound. Baby is just over an inch long. I'm measuring at 9 weeks and 6 days. I think the morning sickness is mostly gone. Even though most would say that I never realy had it since I was lucky enough to never throw up. Yea me!
Leo started school again last month. He's going into nursing. We are so happy that he's back in school. He goes on Tuesdays and Thursdays and I don't get to see him until after 7 on those nights. All well, it's for the best.
My time at James Avery is almost up. My last day will be next Thursday. I'm almost excited because I'm always so tired. But it's an ideal part time job. I've enjoyed the people that I work with and the customers. Soon, I'll have more rest time. Yea!!
1 comment:
I'm glad your ultrasound went well. It's hard having your husband gone a lot - Tyler is doing an MBA program and he's gone until 11:30pm on tues/thurs night...it's not fun. :o)
Post a Comment